Tuesday 20 May 2014

Birthday NOTD and OOTD

Hello guys, so on Saturday the 17th of May I turned 18 (wooo) so i thought I would show you my outfit and nails, and also my birthday cake which i'm sure you guys will love.



Dress - River Island, Shoes - love label 
The theme of my party was pastel, so of course my dress had to match, its a black body con dress with pastel pink and black gingham print, it has black panels down the side with gives the elision of looking thinner which i'm all for, the top is also off the shoulder which is very flattering and i love, It was also only £30 which is amazing. My shoes are from love label but i got them from littlewoods, i couldn't find them on the website and that is probably because i brought them around 2 years ago, they are actually my prom shoes.


On my nails in Barry M gelly hi shine is rose hip, a very light pink which went really well with my dress, they looked at bit boring so i thought i would add a bit of glitter to make them look a bit more special as it was my 18 th birthday. The glitter is the glitter end of the models own Artstix nail polish duo in blibble.


So this is my cake :o, its amazing isn't it, also gives you a hint of some of the gifts i revived for my birthday which will be my next post.

Beautycallls
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment