Sunday 25 August 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and eye shadow paint - Reiview





Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow paint in Rich Russet 
Lots of people have been saying how good and long lasting these are, so of course i had to pick one up. There is five different colours in the collection, there is a gold, purple, silver, gray and the one i have which is a brown colour. It has a do-fut applicator which is very soft and makes it easy to apply the product. This drys very fast so you have work with it very fast. I put some all over my lid then blend it in with my finger. I apply a primer first and an eye shadow over the top to keep it in into place. It stays there all day and doesn't crease. It is a beautiful brown colour with shimmer in it. I really like using it and i think i might have to go back and get the gold colour.



Rimmel Scandaleyes retro glam mascara
I wanted to try a new mascara so when i saw this new one from Rimmel i thought i would pick it up and give it ago. I have used it a few times and i really like it, although it isn't that different from the original one, i think the formula is the same and the only difference is that the brush has a curve in it. Apart from that its really lovely. Its both lengthening and volumising and it makes my eyelashes look lovely. But i would say if you have the original scandaleyes mascara you don't need this one as well.

BeautyCallls
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey I found you through twitter :) I've seen a lot of scandaleyes eye shadow paints in the bloggersphere, so they look like they are worth trying!

    xo Kirsty
    www.beautyisperfection.com

    ReplyDelete