Thursday 1 August 2013

Products i have used up #9





Batiste dry shampoo
I brought this little bottle for my holiday and it was great, it lasted the hole holiday bearing in mind i didn't use it everyday. I used it on second day hair to make it look a bit cleaner and less shiny. I love batiste and i don't think i will waste my time trying other dry shampoos.

Vo5 gloss me smoothly shampoo
I got this at clothes show live last December and i have only just run out of it, i used it every two - three days and barely using any other shampoos, that shows that a 500ml bottle really can last a long time. This shampoo was lovely, it cleaned my hair so well and made it look very healthy and smooth. I have almost finished the conditioner as well, im sure that will be in my next empties post. I really like Vo5 hair products and if you haven't tried any think by them you have to. If you would like to now more about this product i reviewed it here.

Schwarzkoft got2b guardian angel heat protection 
I think i am now on about my third or fourth bottle of this stuff, its just an essential in my hair care routine, its a product you just now you should use even though you don't really see a difference in your hair. I have already brought another bottle and i think i will repurchase this for a very long time.

Olay gentle cleanser conditioning milk
I got sent this a while ago and at the time i didn't think much of it as i was using it to remove my makeup, but since then i have been using this to cleanse my skin in the morning and it is great for that. It is very refreshing and i feel like it cleans my skin very well. I have already repurchased this and im sure i will for a while.

Nivea soft refreshingly soft moistruisng cream 
I have talked about this product so much and by now im sure you all now how much i love this product. I use it every were on my feet, my face and my body, its a great product and if you have dry skin any were on your body i would recommend trying this. Its very affordable only about £1-2 and for me its a staple product i will always repurchase this.


BeautyCallls
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have the Vo5 Shampoo and Conditioner in their 'give me moisture' formulations and love them! You're right a 500ml bottle does lasts for ages and ages and isn't too expensive either. I've never tried the gloss version but I'll keep a look out for it once my current Vo5 runs out!

    - Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brilliant, im definitely going to buy more from the range in the future x

      Delete