Sunday 23 June 2013

OOTD #1 London


Navy blazer - Newlook/ Skirt - Topshop/ White high neck crop top - Topshop/ necklace - oasis (just seen)/ bag - Topshop (just seen)/ Shoes - Debenhams 

Hello everyone. So this is my first ever OOTD post so im sorry if the pictures aren't the best. Yesterday i went in to London with my family to celebrate my Aunties birthday. First we had a walk around Kensington gardens then we went to the Royal Albert Hall and had lunch which was so lovely and was very expensive, after that we toke our seats in the Royal Albert Haul and watched the royal ballet dance swan lake, it was so beautiful, it made me want to start dancing again ( i used to do ballet when i was younger). I had a lovely day.
I wore a lovely skater skirt from Topshop (which is now in the sale ) which was so comfortable, with a white   high neck crop top from Topshop which looked great with the skirt and was also very comfortable. I wore this navy blue blazer from new look to to give me a bit of extra warmth as it was a little chilly, i also added a pair of black tights as i new i would need them to keep me warm, i wore my black bag from Topshop and some black flats with studs on from Debenhams. I also wore a necklace from oasis which you cant really see.

I hoped you liked this post, would you like me to do more OOTD's ??

Fashionxox1 

2 comments: