Wednesday 19 June 2013

Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser and Eau Roma water Toner review

Hello everyone, for today's post i will be reviewing two of my favourite products from Lush, i don't own many products from Lush but these two products have been amazing to my skin.



9 to 5 cleansing lotion (link)
I got this for my birthday last month and i can already tell that i am going to like this cleanser for a very long time. I find that it is best for taking makeup off,  its great for those people who are lazy just like me, all you have to do it put some on your face, then take a cotton pad and wipe your makeup off and its as simple as that. Its makes my face look and feel so incredibly clean, its just a great product. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet, but I'm sure it would be great for taking eye makeup off, as it is fragrance free and it wouldn't sting your eyes. The only thing is, is that it is kind of expensive its around £5 for this small bottle and around £10 for the big bottle, now that might sound expensive to most people but for me it is. It also smells a bit funny but i can get over that because i love it that much.

Eau Roma water, Toner water (Link)
So after i have cleansed my face i use this. It refreshes my face and makes it feels so lovely and it looks even cleaner then after just using the cleanser. I have been using this cleanser for a long time now and I'm now on my second bottle. It is very gentle and it doesn't have a strong scent so it wont irritate your skin. You can use this in two ways, you can either spray it directly on to your face then wipe it of with a cotton pad, or your can spray it on to a cotton pad then wipe it over your face which is the way i tend to use it.  As it says on the bottle it will help hydrate your skin as well as tone it. This really is a great product and i would highly recommend to you all.

What are your favorite lush products ?

Fashionxox1 

4 comments:

  1. I really want this lush cleanser, and I also want the tea tree toner as well. thanks for a great post :) xx
    littlemissclouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U Should the cleanser is great and thats okay xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving their shower gels and face masks x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete