Friday 26 April 2013

Collective haul Topshop, Newlook and more

Hello all, so today i have a really big haul for you. I really wanted some new summery clothes so i used the money i got for my holiday and i brought some new clothes for the summer. Most of this i got on holiday but there is also some things i brought before i left.


River island faux denim pinafore dress, £22
I saw Gracie from theuglyfaceofbeauty show this in one of her latest haul videos and i thought it was lovely, a few days later i went in to river island and i saw it, it looked even nicer, i new i had to have it. As it is faux denim it will go with every think i am so excited to wear this !!
Topshop black skater skirt £16
I want to start getting in to wearing skirts, as i don't ever wear them, but i think they look really pretty on. I thought i would buy a black one as it is very basic and will go with every think. My mom actually brought me this, so thanks mom  :)x

Topshop burgundy top with black lace £8 (sale)
I was walking past topshop and i saw they were having a sale, so of course i had to go in. The first thing i picked up was this really nice burgundy top with black lace at the top. I thought this was really lovely and will go with loads of my clothes.
Topshop purple high neck crop top £5 (sale)
Another thing i got in the sale is this purple ( its coming out the completely wrong colour in the pic, sorry) high neck crop top for only £5, i thought it was a right bargain and i had to get it.
I also got this really nice necklace in the sale but i for got to take a picture of it sorry.
(sorry for the way these are pictured its the only way i could show them properly)
Newlook white crop top £5.99
I decided to buy some tops that i could wear with the skirts. So i picked up just a plain white crop top as it is very basic and will go with any think. I brought this a few sizes bigger as i wanted it a little over sized.
Newlook black and white tribal print crop top £9.99
Another top i got is this black and white one, i think it will look really nice with both of the skirts as it has very basic colours on it. This is actually quite a thick material which i like, but that dose mean you have to size up as it can be very tight.


Topshop white high neck crop top £10 and black and white checked skater skirt £25
Now on to the things i brought before my holiday. My mom brought me this really lovely outfit for when we go to London in June for my aunties 50th birthday, we are going to the royal Albert hall so i have to wear something quite dressy, so i chose this outfit from topshop. I tried this on and i looks really nice but i have no idea what shoes to wear with it, what do you think ??


Primark cross earrings £1
I don't even now if im actually going to wear these i just thought they were really nice and for only £1 i couldn't say no.
Primark 12 pack of earrings £2.50
I really wanted some new stud earrings and when i saw these i new i had to have them, i love every pair and it was such a bargain for 12 pairs. 
MUA Out There plumping lipgloss in peach shimmer £2
I wanted a really nice pinky peachy lipgloss, this isn't really what i wanted but it still really nice, well the colour is any way, the applicator is really hard to its hard to spread it around on your lips and it also dose that horrible thing were it all gathers up in the corners of your lips.
Garnier intensive 7 day soothing gel cream body lotion around £2
I have one of the normal body lotions from this line and im almost out, so i went to buy a new one and i saw they have one which is like a gel formula, so i decided to give it a go. I haven't really used it yet, but i can tell you it smells amazing !!.
MUA clear mascara £1
I use this to set my eye brows in to place. My other one broke so i had to buy a new one.
TRESemme touchable finish hairspray £1.50
I wanted a small hairspray to take on holiday, so i decided to buy this one, erm its alright it dose the job.

What have you brought recently ??

Fashionxox1

6 comments:

  1. You got some really lovely items here :) I live the pinafore dress but I don't think I'd have the guts to wear it!

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! i like the look of the garnier body lotion, i love the normal version, and cooling would be a bonus! definitely gonna look out for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Looks like you're into your crop tops. I'm loving them recently too and really want to get some more for summer!
    xx

    PS I have a new ootd if you want a look :)
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh i am very into them lol, the shops have some lovely ones in at the moment x

      Delete