Monday 25 March 2013

Barry M lilac foil, NOTD 13

Hello everyone
So today i have a NOTD  post for you, i hope you enjoy.



Barry M limited edition effects nail polish in Lilac foil.
I got this in a Barry M £10 goody bag from clothes show, i really liked it and i am surprised i have only just started using it. Its a lovely lilac metallic colour that's very pigmented, i only needed to use two coats to get a perfect application, i have now been wearing this polish four days and only one nail has chipped, this is really good as my nails normally chip on like the second day of wearing nail polish so im very happy about this. 
I don't think you can buy this any more as it was limited edition so sorry about that.

Thank you so much for reading

Whats your favorite nail polish brand ??

Fashionxox1

2 comments:

  1. This has been on my lust list for ages. I'm jealous, it is a gorgeous gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the Gold version of this and absolutely love it! always get compliments when I'm wearing it! lovely <3

    xx
    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete