Monday 25 February 2013

Models own Indian ocean nail polish NOTD #12

Hello everyone
So today i have another NOTD post, well its gonna be a tiny review of models own Indian.
 ocean nail polish. I hope you enjoy.







Models own nail polishes in Indian ocean and lilac dream £5, boots and models own website.
This nail polish is soooo pretty i love it so much the only thing is that it is kind of sheer so i put another one of   my favorite polishes underneath which is called lilac dream this is lilac is so opaque and its a lovely lilac colour.
Indian ocean is a blue based shimmer with purple shimmer running through it, i have wanted it for so long so when i got my hands on it at clothes show live i was so happy, but believe it or not this is my first time using it which is ridiculous considering clothes show was at the beginning of December last year.
I want to try using a baby blue underneath to try and make the blue come through a bit more because as you can see with the purple underneath it looks more like a lilac colour.

Whats you favorite models own polish ??

Fashionxox1

14 comments:

  1. Oooh what a lovely colour - would go great with the galaxy trend!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've had indian ocean for ages but never tried it! I'll have to break it out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only own one Models Own polish - Aqua Violet from the Beetlejuice collection. It's a gorgeous shade, but I don't use it as often as I should because it's so sheer. I'm too impatient to do all the layering work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color, I love the metallic look.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. models own is definitely my favourite nail products brand! love the metallic sheen in this purple loads!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These nail colours are gorgeous :) i love the indian ocean one :) the colours would really suit spring summer time i think :) the shimmer proably is a lovely effect when the light hits it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh hopefully it will look nice in the summer x

      Delete
  7. oooh this looks so pretty!

    thanks for your link on twitter :)

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh lovely post! I love that Idian Ocean colour - i NEED it in my beauty bag! x

    www.shimmeyshimmeylipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty color. Keep up the work. I can see a future MUA in the works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much thats soo lovely of you to say :)xxxx

      Delete
  10. Love the colour.
    Love
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com x

    ReplyDelete