Monday 4 February 2013

beauty haul, boots, NARS and more

Hello everyone
So today i have a collective beauty haul for you, i was very naughty i brought my first ever products from NARS and benefit :)


Benefit high beam boots £18.50
I have a sample of this that came free in a magazine about 2 years ago and i love it im still using the sample now but its getting close to the end, i love this product so much and im glad i brought this.




NARS blush in orgasm buyapowa £16.50 (RRP £21.50)
When i saw how cheap this was i new i had to have it. I have seen and heard lots of really good things about this blush and i have wanted to try it for a while, when i saw it was this price i thought it would be a really good time to get it , and im glad i did even though for me its still a lot.



Revlon lip butter in sweet tart boots £3.50 (clearance) 
I was having a look through the clearance section in boots didn't think i would be abul to find any think, but then i came across a load of lip butters, i opened one up to see if there was anything wrong with it and there wasn't it was brand new, i was so surprised i was like well im getting this. bargain or what.



LOreal true match  foundation in rose ivory, superdrug £6.99 (on offer)
I wanted to try a new foundation for a while and i have heard really good things about this one so when i saw it on offer i new i had to get it, the good thing about this true match line is that there are so many different colours so suit lots of different skin tones, although this is a little to pale for me, but it works great i  really like it.



First aid beauty Fab essentials kit, boots £5 (offer)
I have wanted to try this brand for a while as i have seen lots of people say good things about there products. All of the products in this kit  are fragrance free, allergy tested and dermatologist tested.
The kit includes Face cleanser, Daily face cream, Gentle wash and body moisturizer.
I haven't tried any of these properly yet but i have high expectations for them.


Lavera 2 in 1 cleansing milk and cleansing pads http://www.lucyrose.biz/
I got sent these from lucyrose which was really nice of them, i haven't used them yet but i plan to and then do a review on them for you.



 Cosmo beauty magazine, WHSmith £5.99
I have seen this magazine in store a few times but have been put of by the price. But i saw it the other week a i really wanted it as actually there are no magazines in the UK that is only about beauty so i just brought it and so far i am loving it and i would recommend it to all you beauty loving people out there.

Thank you reading and please follow
Louise
xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Wow that lip butter was a great bargain! The clearance section in my Boots is always rubbish! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, mine normally is to i was very suprised x

      Delete
  2. I was looking for that beauty mag in my WHsmith but I couldn't find it :( we need more beauty mags!
    Xxx

    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got some right bargains! Been meaning to try the nars blush forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you picked up some amazing products :) I would love too see a full review of the nars blusher! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. I see that highlighter everywhere and I still don't own it. I love everything you picked up except the foundation by Loréal. I have bad experiences with that foundation. It broke be out and it felt really gross on my skin. :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul, love the nars blush colour and i really want this foundation too.

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love high beam!!
    And really need to try our Loreal!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so gutted I didn't notice Orgasm was on buyapowa, I really want to try it but I cannot justify any more blushers, unless I find a magic discount somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. You've got so many bargains.
    Love the Nars blusher and Revlon lip butter.

    my blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got so many good bargains here! Can't believe how much the Nars blusher was and this colour is one of my faves :)

    http://www.beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the Benefit High Beam and I love it! Such a lovely product! I also have a Revlon Lip butter in the shade Strawberry Shortcake which I'm really enjoying! I want to try Nars Orgasm Blush so much.

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete