Monday 14 January 2013

Superdrug simply pure skincare review.

Hello everyone
Today im doing a review on the simply pure skin care range from superdrug, i don't own every think from this range but i the majority of it, i think.




All of these products and everything else from this range is fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically approved (superdrug is against animal testing).
There is different ranges for what ever your skin type is.

Gentle eye makeup remover for sensitive skin.
This is honestly not the best product, it dose get off my eye makeup but you have to scrub at your eyes and use quite a lot of product, but that is fine as its for sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate my eyes, other than its okay i don't mind as it dose the job.

Aqua Hydrating SPF 15 day cream for dehydrated skin.
This face cream is lovely, it sinks into the skin well and moisturizes my skin well, i have loved using this product, if you cant tell from the picture i have almost finished this product i might have to chop the top off so i can use the rest,i recommend this to you i you want a good but cheap moisturizer.

Soothing face scrub for sensitive skin.
This product is brilliant, i used when i had some really bad break out on my chin and this worked so well, i have always had these little tiny spots in the bit under my lip and just above my chin (don't know what its actually called) and this cleaned them up the first time i used it, i love it. I brought this for my facial kit i used on my mom and she said she really likes it to.Also this product isent to corse so you can use it most days and it wont irritate your skin.

Cleansing face mask for sensitive skin.
This is one of those masks that drys when its on (makes you feel like you have had botox), i used this along with the scrub so this also probably helped with my spots to. Its good actually because you only have to leave it on for 3 mins, unlike other masks you have to leave them on for 15-20 mins which i cant be doing with lol, i brought this for my facials kit to and my mom said that she likes it aswell.

I really like this range and i think i might buy some other stuff from it.

Have you tried any of these products ?

Thank you so much for reading and also for getting me to 3000 page views :D
Louise
xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love super drugs fragrance free sensitive stuff as my skin is so sensitive and reacts to everything! I don't have much from this rage though so I'll have to try them out!

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from this range before but I like the sound of the day cream...anything with SPF is a winner with me, even though our British weather is hardly sunny! xxx

    ReplyDelete