Thursday 20 December 2012

100 followers :)

Hello everyone

So i have 104 followers, OMG i am so happy you guys are the best, I'm so grateful for every one of you, you are all so kind and just lovely people, i haven't even been blogging for very long and i already have 104 followers, thank you to everyone who takes the time out of there day to look at my blog.
I'm aware that i don't blog that often about ounce a week i wish i could blog more but the lighting is always really bad, i just don't enjoy tacking the pictures as i don't use a camera i use my phone and i don't have my own laptop i have to try and use either my bothers laptop or my moms, also i just don't have the time or I'm to tired, for me blogging makes me really tired especially when I'm near the end of writing a post i just cant be bothered and i just don't put as much effort in to it as much as i would like to lol.

I really wanted to hit 100 followers by the end of 2012, yay it came true thanks to all of you.
Thank you so much for reading and following
Louise
xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. big congratulations on your first milestone :) you'll be at 200, 300, 400+ before you know it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats i got to 100 last month. Doesnt it feel amazing! I couldnt believe it. Convrats again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100 followers! Enjoy Christmas :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and thanks have a good new year :)xx

      Delete