Sunday 14 October 2012

Haul, new look and more

Hello everyone

I have a collective haul for you today hope you like :)



Newlook army print tee £4 sale
I saw this full price and i really wanted to get it then but i dident have any money, and i went back in a few weeks later and i saw in the sale for £4 i was like well I'm getting that.
I love the whole army print trend i think its really different and i think its looks really cool, I'm dying for a army print jacket but there all to expensive :(







Newlook skull top £5 sale
This top is khaki I'm not sure if its showing up as this colour.
It is made from flowers which i think adds a feminine touch to the top.
The material is so soft and its really comfy to wear when your just chilling round the house.






H&M black top £7.99
This is a plain old boring black top but there something else I'm not sure if you can see it properly in this picture but this top has two pieces of chiffon on the sides, its so flattering and its really girly and pretty, its also kind of hared to explain what it looks like but i hope you got the gist.
In this post i brought a pair of Aztec print trousers and i wore this top with them this Saturday for my brothers birthday party and my family thought it looked relly nice.




Forever 21 silver bracelet £2.99 ring free
In forever 21 they were having a buy one get one free offer on there jewellery so i got them both for £2.99.
The bracelet is stretchy and made from six big studs.
The ring has three spikes covered in dominates, this was £1.99 in the sale but i got if for free.  





Newlook gold eye necklace £1 sale
This is a gold necklace with a diamante covered eye and a little black bead.
Thought this was a bargain so i had to pick it up.





Newlook ear cuff set £3.99
I have wanted some ear cuffs with the dangley thing hanging from it for ages and i haven't been abul to find any, i think they are really cool and look really edgy.
Thought they were really cheap so i had to pick them up, i don't really see the point in the studs tho as there is only one in each metal type,


Amazon dotting tools around 35p
These are sooo cheap a actually not that bad i really like them defo worth the little money.





Collection 2000 cream puff in fairy cake
I love these a lot i have another one in Cotton candy which i wear almost every day to college, so i new i had to get this one as well, i wish they did some more bright coloured ones because i would so buy them as well, and the other ones they sell are nudes and i don't really like nudes.
I also brought a skeleton ring from newlook generation for £1.50 but i deleted the photo :(
Any way thank you for reading and please follow
Louise
xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. that camo top is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such a good deal on all that jewellery! I adore the Forever21 spike ring especially, it's just my style!

    thanks for sending me your blog link! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! love your jewelry! I've never been to a Froever21 but looking forward tot he day I do seems everyone raves about it xxx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u and i dont think Its that gd tbh lol x

      Delete
  4. love this post! so many nice items

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like loose-fitted tops like this, lovely :)




    nataliaxbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the H&M top, might have a root around for one myself!
    laurashaven.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some great jewellery finds and I do like the New Look skull top. I have a couple of new look skull vests which I love!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u and me i think there really nice :)x

      Delete