Friday 3 August 2012

Products i have used up #1







Carex Aloe Vera Hand gel

I love all of the carex hand gels they all smell really nice.
I always use hand gel before my skin care routine and make up in the morning and in the evening, i also use it when i ever i feel like i need to clean my hands and when ever I'm no were near a sink to wash my hands.
I would defo repurchase this.

Sure, long lasting protection deodorant, radiant.

The sure deodorants are my favourite sprays because they always do the job and most of them smell really nice.
I would buy this again.

Alberto balsam strawberries and cream shampoo.

the Alberto balsam shampoos and conditioner (dont know how to spell it lol) are okay there not the best because they kind of dry your hair out its not really bad so your hairs like straw our anything lol but its fine for me because i just spray in some leave in conditioner and my dry ends serum and every thinks totally fine.
When you use the shampoo and conditioner together your hair smells so nice for a really long time and i love that.

GARNIER simply essentials eye makeup remover.

This eye make remover is okay its not really bad it dose the job, before i got this i was using the Estee Lauder eye makeup remover and this garnier one is not as good because i love the Estee Lauder but its £18 and i don't wont to spent that much on a eye makeup remover.
If i ahd that much money to spend on one thing i would totally get.

Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser.

I love most of the simple products i think there really good and very cheap.
i love this moisturiser it dose the job and it makes my skin really soft and moisturised.
I would defo get this again.

 Estee lauder sumtuous lifting mascara.

this mascara i didn't really use i had it for ages and i used to use this on my friends when they wanted me to do there makeup. i have decided to got rid of it because it has also dries up.

Thank you for reading
Louise
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment