Sunday 5 August 2012

Get to know me TAG.

Hello everyone.

Today im going to be doing the gat to know me tag, i hope you enjoy and get to know some things about me :).

Vital Stats
Name: Louise.
Nick name: i don't really have one but my mom and some of my aunties call me Louby which i don't like because it makes me sound like I'm four,and a few people call me Lou.
Birthday:17th may 1996
Place of birth: Birmingham.
Star sign:Taurus
Occupation:Collage student in September, I'm doing Beauty Therapy i cant wait.

Appearance
Hair colour:Light brown
Hair length:Just below my boobs(lol)
Eye colour:Blue
Best feature:Well not to blow my own trumpet or anything but i like my lips there the perfect shape not to big, not to small
Braces:Yes :(
Piercings:Just my first ear lob's but I'm planning on getting my second done soon now that iv finished school.
Tattoos:No
Righty or lefty:Righty

Firsts
Best friend: A girl called Amy we went to primary school and secondary school toghter and or mom were good friends, but when we were in yr 9 we had a big falling out and we wernt as close again
Award:Ballet trophy
Sport:I never did one until p.e. in primary school.
Real Holiday:France
Concert:JLS about 3yrs ago, I'm not really a concert person.

Favourite
Film:The day after tomorrow
TV show:Friends of course, i have them all on DVD.
Colour:Blue
Song:Oh wow i have no idea i haven't really been listening to music its all been about the Olympics.
Restaurant:I don't have one.
Store:Newlook
Magazine:Company.

Future.
Children:Yes but only one of two i find kids very annoying.
Want to be married: Yes
Careers in mind: erm something in beauty, make up artist.
Were do you want to live: I have no idea.

Do you believe in.
God: yes
 Miracles: No
Love at first sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No, but i do belive there is another life somewere out there.
Soul Mates: maybe I'm not really sure.
Heaven: yes
Hell: No
Kissing on the first date: No
Yourself: yes

So i bet you now more about me know don't you i just fancied doing a post today but i couldn't be bothered to put any pictures on my laptop, it doesn't take long or anything I'm just lazy lol.

Thank you for reading and please follow
Louise
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment